Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's been a long time

I have not been posting because I still don't have a working home computer. But I think tomorrow I will have mine back with a new and healthy hard drive. Thank you Fabien!

I couldn't possibly catch up on all that's been going on in a post written on my work computer. I will have to start off fresh once I have my computer back home. I have so many photos to post!

On a quick note, Chuckanut 50K was last month and I was excited about going up there and running the race. Last year I trained entirely different for it. This year I had more experience and experimented with different training ideas. It seemed to have paid off; I was pretty happy with my results. I ran a lot more of the course this year and I struggled a bit more the last 6 miles, but it was worth it.
(photo by glenn tachiyama)

The after race was quite fun too....

It was great to hang out with friends in the SUN!

A little quote to leave you with.

The irony of commitment is that it’s deeply liberating -- in work, in play, in love. The act frees you from the tyranny of your internal critic, from the fear that likes to dress itself up and parade around as rational hesitation. To commit is to remove your head as the barrier to your life. -- Anne Morriss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this quote -- I put it on facebook or my blog I dunno ... but I am really into thinking about Commitment = Freedom this year. Impressive job on all the running.